About John Snippen
Why I do what I do...Because I find it exciting to help people buy and sell real estate. I enjoy assisting people to realize their dream.
My CommitmentI will provide professional and friendly service to you during your real estate transactions and beyond. I will work diligently to make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible.
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- National Board of Realtors®
- Central Oregon Board of Realtors®
- Graduate Realtors® Institute (GRI)
- Oregon Association of Realtors
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Bend Chamber of Commerce
- South East Bend Neighborhood Association
- Economic Development of Central Oregon
- Trustee-Central Oregon Association of Realtors-Political Action Committee
- Mentor of new brokers-Coldwell Banker Morris Real Estate
- Member BNI-Business Networking Group, President 2013-14
- Member of the Rotary Club of Bend-2009 (Paul Harris Fellow), board member 2014
- Oregon Association of Realtors Key Objective Group-Professional Development 2009
- Central Oregon Association of Realtor-Public Relations Committee 2009
- Master’s Degree in Business (MBA)-Marylhurst University-2004
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Business Admin-Oregon State-1999
- Mountain View High School Graduate-1995
- Award recipient of the Coldwell Banker International President’s Circle Award for 2013
- Award recipient of the Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Award for 2012
- Award recipient of the Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Award for 2011
- Award recipient of the Coldwell Banker International President’s Circle Award for 2010
- Award recipient of the Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society Award for 2009
- Award recipient of the Cascade Business News Accomplished Under 40 for 2008
- Award recipient of the Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Award for 2007
- Born and raised in Bend.
- Moved back to Bend approximately 10 years ago after living in Portland, OR.
- Married the girl of my dreams, and we have two beautiful baby boys.
- Enjoy skiing, hiking, mountain biking, snow showing, fishing, and being active.
Prior to becoming a real estate broker, I had a unique opportunity to work for three Fortune 500 companies in both pharmaceutical and wireless communication sales. I began my career with Nextel Communications and then progressed into pharmaceutical sales. My pharmaceutical career found me at both Wyeth Pharmaceuticals and Eli Lilly and Company. I share this with you because so many of the qualities necessary to be successful in my past professions are the same required to be successful in real estate.